While the Academy Awards may be getting the most attention on your Monday morning, they’re not the only awards that went down this weekend!
The 29th Annual Business Excellence Awards Banquet & 45th Citizen of the Year Award hosted by the Chamber of Commerce and Nav Centre was a stellar night showcasing just how awesome our community is, all while enjoying a night out with some delicious food!
Our well-deserving winners include:
• Above and Beyond – NAV Centre NAV – Kim Coe-Turner, General Manager
• Ambassador – Lars-Ove Haraldsson
• Breakthrough – Shorty Jenkins Curling Competition
• Small Business – Rurban Brewing – Andy and Karen Rorabeck, Owners
• Business of the Year – Laminacorr – Guy Robichaud, President
• Economic Impact – Morbern Industries – Mark Bloomfield, Vice President
• Entrepreneur of the Year – Kings and Little Ones – Josh Casselman, Owner
• Tourism Excellence – Apples and Art Studio Tour
• Lifetime Achievement Award – Tom & Bill Kaneb
…and of course we can’t forget the biggest award of the night!
The Citizen of the Year went to Dr. Rachel Navaneelan!