Summer is officially here now! Ahhhh, such a wonderful time to lounge back, enjoy the beach, alcoholic beverages and fresh foods! As much as we love summer it never lasts long enough and to make the most of it, we don’t need to spend too long being annoyed by the heat, humidity, bugs and sunburns. So here are few life hack to stay cool, happy and enjoy the next couple of months to the fullest.
1. Fill empty water bottles halfway with water, freeze, and then fill up with whatever drink you prefer.
2. Cover your body with baby powder. Prevents the sand from sticking.
3. Mix some Aloe Vera with water, freeze it, and ice your body after a long day in the sun.
5. Use a fitted sheet on the beach to keep sand out.
6. Use a cupcake liner as a popsicle drip catcher.
7. Stick cloves in a lime to make a natural bug repellent.
8. Pour coffee into an ice tray to make iced coffee cubes. No more watered down coffee!
9. Wrap a bottle in a wet paper towel when you put it in the freezer, and get a chilled drink in minutes.
10. Use baking powder and water to soothe mosquito bite itch.
Via Images Getty