Halloween is quickly approaching, the candy is out, the costumes are out, and the scares are out in full force, which makes the timing of this video a little suspicious.
A school in Ireland recently shared out this security camera footage allegedly caught at about 3am on October 1st after motion sensors were tripped.
The video shows a door slamming, lockers opening and tipping, and a sign being kicked over.
Have a look:
If you do think it’s a hoax, consider these:
- The school is over 200 years old
- The incident occurred in the 3am hour, which is known as the Witching Hour
- The female members of staff do complain that this particular part is extremely cold
- It’s outside the school Religion Room
- The schools caretaker has worked there for over 30 years and recalls many stories of paranormal activity.
- For example on one occasion the school was hosting an exotic bird show, and the birds arrived the day before, because the organisers were worried that someone might break in and steal the birds, someone had to stay overnight. That person left the school in the middle of the night – they refused to stay any longer as they said that they heard ‘the last call’ being played on a trumpet
On the opposite end of things:
- Good quality camera
- Positioned at eye level as opposed to being in a corner on the ceiling like usual
- The video has sound
- No real live time stamp recorded on the video
- Technology and editing programs are very advanced now a days..
You be the judge!