With the holiday season comes holiday movies, and Home Alone is a household classic!
With Home Alone 2: Lost in New York celebrating it’s 25th Anniversary, The Plaza Hotel decided to celebrate with it, launching a “Live Like Kevin” experience.
Calling all “KEVVVVIN” McCallisters! Join us in The Plaza Food Hall on Monday, November 27th as we kick off our Holiday Tree Lighting Celebration with a chance to win a “Home Alone 2: 25th Anniversary Package" stay. Put on your best knit beanie, grab your knapsack and get ready to strike a pose. Learn more about how you can participate to win by visiting the link in our bio. Good luck!
The package includes:
- Interactive photo booth experience
- 1 paint can with all 5 Home Alone DVD’s inclusive of the Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Anniversary DVD
- 1 one-of-a-kind Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Anniversary Backpack
- Over-the-top ice cream sundae in-room, just like Kevin had!
To enhance your package, you can contact The Plaza’s Concierge team (Tim Curry?) to include the following options:
- Express passes to the top of the Empire State Building
- Access to Wollman Rink
- A 4 hour limousine tour through NYC where you can use your Home Alone Map to guide you through Kevin’s adventure.
- Personalized vacation photographer, Flytographer, to capture these moments and turn them into memories.
Not tooo outrageous for being in New York City, let alone the Plaza Hotel.
The package starts at $895 (although I’m sure with those added features you’re looking at something that would give you the same reaction as Kevin’s dad looking at the Room Service bill)
Interested? You can get all the details HERE